The Manila Electric Company (MERALCO) and Europe-based STMicroelectronics Inc. have recently launched its 115 kilovolt (kV) Gas-Insulated Switchgear (GIS) substation located at Light Industry and..
Tag Archives: STMicroelectronics Inc.
- DOE optimistic on energy supply with completion of 2 LNG projects
- Solis’ New Inverter To Make Solar Energy Accessible To More Middle-Class Pinoys
- ACEN Australia to expand battery system in NSW
- EDC eyes to drill two geothermal prospects
- PH looks to attract more offshore wind investments
- REDC to pioneer Seawater pumped energy storage tech in PH
- House bill on PH natural gas industry dev’t passes second reading
- PE2 eyes more EEC projects included in tax incentives
- Shell, DENR Collaborate on Nature-Based Solutions in PH
- Lopez firm allots P60 billion of capex to energy